5th Annual Patriots and Paws ‘Hometown Heroes’ Car & Motorcycle Show
Come join us at the “5th Annual Patriots and Paws ‘Hometown Heroes’ Car and Motorcycle Show” at the beautiful Canyon RV Park, Saturday, October 5th, 2019.
UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT: We have a new board of directors in 2019, and we have new gear heads taking the reigns of the show this year. We could really use your help. We’ll get a volunteer form up here soon, but in the meantime, if you or your club would like to support Patriots and Paws, email Andrew at Andrew@PatriotsandPaws.org
NEW THIS YEAR: Based on a survey put out after last year’s show, we’ve made many improvements, and have realized the rookie mistakes we made. Not bad for a small, charity, and we can do better. And we have.
Some of your ideas that we really liked are:
- Club Registration / Discounts / Parking – Keeping families together. That’s what we’re all about here!
- Food Trucks: This is a great idea, we’re looking into it!
- Better Job with Judging: We are looking for judging volunteers. If you have experience, let’s talk! We’re fixing this for sure!
If this is your first year at the show, we have worked hard to make this a unique experience for both participants in the show, and visitors that will be rolling in all day.
Canyon RV Park is an amazing location surrounded by plenty of shade trees and a cool breeze. Bring the family, and enjoy rad rides including Classics, Customs, Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Vintage, Trucks, Woodies, Surf Wagons, Rat Rods, Exotics, Military, First Responders, many different classes of Motorcycles.
You can make a big difference, by attending and participating. All proceeds from show will help us, help Veterans. Register Your Ride (Click Here)
You can also book your RV, Campsite, or cabin, and stay the night or weekend at Canyon RV Park (Click Here)
We look forward to everyone coming out and showing your support for a great cause, Patriots and Paws.
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
Event Schedule – Tentative
- 6:30 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. – Gate open for show cars (click for details)
- 6:45 a.m. – 8 a.m. – HOT BREAKFAST served for early birds
- 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. TBD
- 9:00 a.m. – Open to Public
- 9:30 a.m. – Opening Ceremony-Color Guard, National Anthem
- 10:45 a.m. – TBD
- 11:00 a.m. – TBD
- 12 Noon – Classic 40′ 50’s Pin-up Girl Contest
- Sometime Between 12:15 a.m & 12:45 p.m. – Vintage WWII flyover provided by Planes of Fame1:00 p.m. – Polly’s Pie Eating Contest
- 1:30 p.m. – TBD
- 2:00 p.m. – Silent Auction Closes
- 2:30 p.m.-Awards / 50/50 Awarded
Location: 24001 E Santa Ana Canyon Rd. Anaheim, CA 92808 – Off Gypsum Canyon and the 91 Fwy.
Guest Parking $10 – Includes a $5 donation to Patriots and Paws – Rain or Shine
Please visit our page for continued updates on this great event. All details including bands, times, and other offerings are subject to change.
Who is Patriots and Paws?
Patriots and Paws is a 501(c)(3), volunteer based non-profit dedicated to helping Veterans by providing practical home furnishings, like beds, sofas, chairs, tables, appliances, kitchen wares, plates and utensils, etc. ALL FREE OF CHARGE TO THE VETERAN/ACTIVE DUTY/RESERVIST. Last year we helped over 1,000 of these amazing Americans and their families. The Paws part comes in the form of uniting a serviceman, or woman with a furry friend and companion. THIS IS ALSO FREE of charge to the Veteran. To find out more about Patriots and Paws (Click Here)