4th Annual Patriots and Paws ‘Hometown Heroes’ Car & Motorcycle Show
Come join us at the “4th Annual Patriots and Paws ‘Hometown Heroes’ Car and Motorcycle Show” at the beautiful Canyon RV Park, Saturday, October 6th, 2018.
Walk around this beautiful shaded setting and see rad rides including Classics, Customs, Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Vintage, Trucks, Woodies, Surf Wagons, Rat Rods, Exotics, Military, First Responders, many different classes of Motorcycles, and Vintage Camping Trailers.
Not only will there be sweet cars, trucks, and motorcycles, there will be Great Food, Live Music, Kids Zone, Silent Auction, 50/50, and Opportunity Drawings throughout the day. There will be also an 82nd Airborne Historical Display,Classic 40’s 50’s Pin-up Contest put on by Mitzi and Company, Games, Interesting Vendors, AND you don’t want to miss the Planes of Fame Flyover.
You can make a big difference, by attending and participating. All proceeds from show will help us, help Veterans. Register Your Ride (Click Here)
You can also book your RV, Campsite, or cabin, and stay the night or weekend at Canyon RV Park (Click Here)
We look forward to everyone coming out and showing your support for a great cause, Patriots and Paws.
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!
- 6:30 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. – Gate open for show cars (click for details)
- 6:45 a.m. – 10 a.m. – HOT BREAKFAST served
- 8:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. Surf Guitar Legends ‘The Alberts’
- 9:00 a.m. – Open to Public
- 9:30 a.m. – Opening Ceremony-Color Guard, National Anthem
- 10:45 a.m. – ‘Nitro For Heroes’- Putting a Vet in a Nostalgic Race Car and Firing it up!
- 11:00 a.m. – ‘MoonShine’ Vintage Blues & Rockabilly
- 12 Noon – Classic 40′ 50’s Pin-up Girl Contest
- Sometime Between 12:15 a.m & 12:45 p.m. – Vintage WWII flyover provided by Planes of Fame1:00 p.m. – Polly’s Pie Eating Contest
- 1:30 p.m. – ‘Nitro For Heroes’- Putting a Vet in a Nostalgic Race Car and Firing it up!
- 2:00 p.m. – Silent Auction Closes
- 2:30 p.m.-Awards / 50/50 Awarded
Location: 24001 E Santa Ana Canyon Rd. Anaheim, CA 92808 – Off Gypsum Canyon and the 91 Fwy.
Guest Parking $10 – Includes a $5 donation to Patriots and Paws – Rain or Shine
Please visit our page for continued updates on this great event. All details including bands, times, and other offerings are subject to change.
Who is Patriots and Paws?
Patriots and Paws is a 501(c)(3), volunteer based non-profit dedicated to helping Veterans by providing practical home furnishings, like beds, sofas, chairs, tables, appliances, kitchen wares, plates and utensils, etc. ALL FREE OF CHARGE TO THE VETERAN/ACTIVE DUTY/RESERVIST. Last year we helped over 1,000 of these amazing Americans and their families. The Paws part comes in the form of uniting a serviceman, or woman with a furry friend and companion. THIS IS ALSO FREE of charge to the Veteran. To find out more about Patriots and Paws (Click Here)