2017 Register Your Ride
Patriots and Paws is a 100% volunteer organization that provides basic home furnishings to any and all military personnel regardless of rank or status. We pride ourselves in being a “NO RED TAPE” charity which allows 100% of your $30 donation to help us help our cherished Veterans. And this year we also desperately need to buy a new Box Truck, so please help us by spreading the word.
Welcome Aboard – Thanks for supporting Patriots and Paws
Important Details For All Entrants
- This is a Rain or Shine Event
- First 300 Entrants will receive a gift bag
- We have room for 400 cars and 100 Motorcycles, so register early
- Show cars should arrive between 6:30 a.m.- 8:45 a.m. Earlier the better. Open to public at 9:00 a.m. Ceremony starts at 9:30 a.m.
- After Color Guard and National Anthem you will be asked to Start and Rev your engine for 30 seconds
- Have your receipt of payment handy and give attendants your name so we can move the parking of your loved one quicker
- ALL rides are welcome! If you don’t see yours, check the “other” box
- If your car club comes in together, please let attendant know how many are in your group
- Attached Trailers require another Entry Fee
- 6:30 a.m. – 8:45 a.m. – Gate open for show cars
- 9:00 a.m. – Car Show Open to Public
- 9:30 a.m. – Opening Ceremony-Color Guard, National Anthem
- 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. –Live music
- Sometime Between 11 a.m & 1 p.m. – Vintage war plane flyover provided by Planes of Fame
- 2:30 p.m.-Awards / Silent Auction Awarded
Location: 24001 E Santa Ana Canyon Rd. Anaheim, CA 92808 – Off Gypsum Canyon and the 91 Fwy.